SubGit 2.0 EAP is Open!
Need to build a writable Git mirror of a remote Subversion repository?
What is SubGit
SubGit lets one to set up a bidirectional Subversion to Git replication (writable mirror). Visit documentation page to get more information.
SubGit is a solution for a company-wide migration from Svn to Git that is:
- Much better than git-svn (see comparison);
- Requires no changes of the infrastructure that is already in place;
- Allows one to use all Git and all Subversion features;
- Provides genuine stress-free migration experience.
Start Using SubGit Now
Download SubGit 1.0.3 for free and evaluate it without any limitations as long as you like. We do our best to support all SubGit users and offer dedicated commercial support if required.
Follow instructions in SubGit Book to set up reliable bidirectional Subversion to Git replication with SubGit in a few minutes (depending on your repository size).
- Mailing List : send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report issues at : http://issues.tmatesoft.com/issues/SGT/
- Read our blog: SubGit Blog
Or just write us to email@example.com
We appreciate your feedback!
Follow @subgit twitter account or SubGit Google+ page to receive notifications on new builds, events and site updates.